Pug Squad Financial Assistance Programs
Our financial assistance programs help pug rescues nationwide in a number of ways:
- Hosting online fundraisers through our auction group
- Planning in-person events in NY, NJ, CT, or PA
- Publishing calls for wishlist items that will keep foster homes stocked with the supplies they need
- Creating customized campaigns to help rescues get fosters, adopters, volunteers, or donations
- Providing financial assistance through our mini grant program
Our fundraising team reviews applications for financial assistance on a rolling basis, and our outreach manager works closely with applicants to determine the best approach.
Pug Squad Mini Grants
Proceeds from Pug Squad fundraising events that are not designated for a specific rescue are placed into our mini grant program. Our mini grants fund things such as paying for an expensive or unexpected surgery, purchasing medicine for a pug with a chronic illness, or making sure a foster home has supplies to care for a special needs pug.
Financial Assistance Requirements
All rescues are required to have 501(c)3 non-profit status and show vet bills and receipts in order to receive funding from Pug Squad.
We also ask any rescue we work with to fill out our Featured Rescue Questionnaire so we can write and share a blog post about the rescue in our newsletter and on social media. We like to make sure our donors know about the rescues we help and see the impact their donations make. This also helps raise awareness for the rescue. Win-win!